Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shopping for car seats and strollers

It has been a few years since we had any need for baby gear. Boy, have things changed! When my girls were babies I looked everywhere for girly, pink stuff. But there was nothing! Now though.... NOW there is TONS!


I am in love! I want the incredible adorable pink SO BAD! I can't get a pink stroller because it's not practical. I can't get a pink swing because it's not practical. I can't get a pink bouncer because it's not practical. I don't wanna be must be practical. *sigh* The reality is that as soon as I get something pink we will probably get a call for a boy or two or three. Soooo.... I decided to go with this....




It is practical. It is gender neutral. And it's still cute. I'm okay with that. Really, I am. Kinda.

But WAIT! What is this link at the bottom of the product page!?! Oh....Em....Gee!!!!


Hmmmm.... I do believe that I may have a winner! Now, I can have my pink and have practicality too! I will get one Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat - Odyssey and one Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat - Mirabella and one Elmo Car Seat Cover! I am all set for a boy and a girl, 2 boys, or 2 girls!

AND I GET MY PINK! YAY!!!! :D

Now, you may be wondering why I'm so stuck on the Graco brand. It's because I came across something so utterly amazing that I am planning everything else around it. See, I had 2 of my girls 12 months and 10 days apart. Twelve years ago there weren't a lot of double strollers to choose from. I tolerated liked the one we had, but of course there are many more styles and bells and whistles now. While browsing online I came across a terrific double stroller.
 
  

And just look at all the different positions! TWELVE different positions, not including if you use it as a single stroller.

  

I do believe they must have had foster parents in mind with this genius invention. Way to go, Graco!

No comments:

Post a Comment