Saturday, June 15, 2013

Foster Family Bio Kids' Point of Views

Sunshine Bear came up with an AWESOME idea! She wants to contribute to our blog from the kid's point of view about what it is like to be a foster family. We will keep it as real as possible, while keeping everything anonymous. I'm looking forward to her view and will open the floor to Silly Bear and Baby Bear also. Honey Bear is out on his own, so he won't really have the same experience. Of course, if he wants to contribute I sure won't turn him down. Daddy Bear may even contribute too.

I'm trying to think of something catchy. I can't really call them foster kids because they aren't. They're more foster family kids. But that's still kinda confusing and not clear enough. Hmmmm..... I must spend some more time on this. For now though, my craft room is calling my name. So are my girls. Loudly. Often. And of course, One Direction is on the stereo.

So.... STAY TUNED for some upcoming posts from the kids' POV.

No comments:

Post a Comment